Businesses with more than 2 employees but fewer than 20Data ServicesVoiceHardwareInternetAll Products
Businesses with more than 20 employees but fewer than 100Data ServicesVoiceHardwareInternetAll Products
Businesses with more than 100 employeesHardwareVoiceData ServicesInternetAll Products
Large Business Voice Solutions
"May you live in interesting times."
You are about to receive that blessing, whether you wish for it or not. Prepare for and adopt IP convergence as a priority when managing voice services for your enterprise. We’re here to show you how, and we’re free.
Clearly, the value that voice connections provide for your customers and employees cannot be adequately measured. However, they can be measured in terms of cost and the resources you must expend in their management, so it is certain that migration to voice as IP (VoIP) will be a differentiator between businesses that compete economically and win.
Wherever your company is in the spectrum between old fashioned legacy voice products and state-of-the-art IP SIP trunking, Hosted IP Centrex and IP PBX convergence, we can support you and manage the inevitable. Our goal is to document your network and costs, develop budgets and strategies to implement end-to-end solutions, and then to execute according to your needs.
Legacy Voice Solutions for Large Business:
- ACC Long Distance Services
- EarthLink Complete Voice SIP Trunking and PRI
- Earthlink Business Mobile
- Level (3) TDM Services
- Level (3) Enterprise Long Distance
- Windstream ISDN PRI
- Windstream Long Distance/Toll Free
IP Convergence Voice:
- ACC Ethernet Access to Private Network Transport (EaPNT)
- ACC Ethernet Access to Managed Internet Service (EaMIS)
- EarthLinkComplete Voice Hosted Voice
- EarthLink Complete Data MPLS over Ethernet
- Level (3) Managed Voice
- Level (3) SIP Trunking
- Level (3) High Speed IP Service
- Level (3) Converged Business Network
- Level (3) Hosted VoIP
- Windstream Virtual IPBX
- Windstream Hosted VoIP & Data Bundle
EarthLink Business May/June PRI Promo