Businesses with more than 2 employees but fewer than 20Data ServicesVoiceHardwareInternetAll Products
Businesses with more than 20 employees but fewer than 100Data ServicesVoiceHardwareInternetAll Products
Businesses with more than 100 employeesHardwareVoiceData ServicesInternetAll Products
Since our inception in 2001, Caleidoscope’s staff of professionals has become a trusted business partner and service provider in the telecommunications marketplace. Our key people are:
- Loretta Roby, President and CEO;
- Zoltan Keve, Vice President of Sales & Managing Partner;
- Andy Fuller, Senior Systems Engineer;
- Nancy Carter, Sales Support Manager;
- Jon Isaacson, Controller;
- Kate Howard, Customer Support Specialist;
- Steve Luzzi, Senior Network Consultant, Maine Territory.
This team is backed up by a dedicated service, sales, and technical people who are focused on delivering the exact services you need, on time and on budget.
Teamwork is the concept of people working together cooperatively. At Caleidoscope, teamwork is what distinguishes us from our competitors.
We realize that projects require that people work together. Effective teams are an intermediary goal towards getting good, sustainable results and sustained efforts through training and cross-training help our people to work together more effectively and to accomplish shared goals, whether colleagues are present or absent.
We focus on setting a standard that places value on:
Listening - we know that it is critical to listen to other people's ideas.
Questioning - it is important to ask questions, interact, and discuss the objectives of the team.
Persuading - staff are encouraged to exchange, defend, and then to ultimately rethink their ideas.
Respecting - our corporate culture demands that we treat others with respect and to support their ideas.
Helping - it is crucial to help one's coworkers, which is the general theme of teamwork.
Sharing - it is important to share with the team to create an environment of teamwork.
Participating - all members of the team are encouraged to participate in the team.
Communication - For a team to work effectively it is essential team members acquire communication skills and use effective communication channels between one another achieve the team’s purpose and goals.
At Caleidoscope, our corporate culture is all about teamwork. Caleidoscope focuses on the following key areas to successfully support the teamwork mission:
• Hire and retain seasoned industry professionals.
• Conduct initial and ongoing sales interviews with our customers.
• Perform pre-installation product orientation for key products.
• High training standards for all employees.
• Our support team utilizes multiple layers of communication technology including Instant Messaging, VoIP, e-mail, web seminars, weekly staff meetings, onsite training by leading industry experts, an in house library of reference books, product collateral, proprietary carrier and vendor web portals, product course work and certifications, weekly team meetings.
• Our staff is courteous and professional, responsive and knowledgeable.
Department Contact Information
Department Contact Information:
802.864.0300 x 101